Friday 10 December 2010

Trading Radar Next Few Weeks

Earnings that are on my radar for next week 13th December 2010

MLHR, AIR, DFS, CCL, RVI, HOV, BBY, CPR.L, APOG, JOYG, ACN, ATU, FDX, GIS, PIR, RIMM, RAD, SCS,

Earnings that are on my radar for next week 20th December 2010

ADBE, AM, CTAS, JBL, NAV, KMX, CAG, FINL, NKEm PRGS, LNN, WAG.

For you new traders or those that are beginning take around $5,000 exposure for each trade.

You can expect around 3% movement on each trade. So around $150 profit or loss. Lets assume that you get it right 70% of the time.

There are 30 potential trades. 21 Gains 9 Loss Expected Income for the Christmas presents is

Profits of 21 x $150 = $3,150
Losses of 9 x $150 = $1,350

Net Profit $1,800 !

I will, if I remember post all of my projections on this over the course of the coming weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I try and work a broadly market neutral strategy and based purely on fundamentals and my gut feel.